Have an event coming up soon? Like what you see here? Fill out this short form about your event needs and we'll be in touch!
Tuesday Brooks is a frequent panel and workshop presenter for summits, conferences, business organizations, and governmental agencies on financial management, raising capital, tax compliance and business growth strategies. In addition to advising small business owners on accounting and tax matters, Tuesday promotes financial literacy for young adults. Below are some of the topics that she speaks about:
Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
· Avoiding Tax Pitfalls for Small Business Owners
· Creditworthiness for the Small Business Owner
· Profit First, What a Concept!
· Planning for Capital (WE Master Money)
· Basics of Taxes for Young Adults
· Personal Budgeting for Young Adults
· Basics of Credit for Young Adults
· Entrepreneurship for Young Adults